The JustBoom Digi Zero pHAT is a high resolution digital audio output add on board for the Raspberry Pi Zero and Pi Zero W. It is also powered directly from the GPIO header so no extra cables or power supplies are required to connect to the Pi Zero.
JustBoom Digi Zero pHAT for the Raspberry Pi Zero
The JustBoom Pi Zero Digi pHAT is a high resolution digital audio output add-on board for the Raspberry Pi Zero and Pi Zero W. The HAT produces a high-quality audio data stream that will not be negatively affected in any way.
We’ve designed the JustBoom Digi pHAT to be simple to install and use. With no soldering required and all the mounting hardware already provided you can be up and running in moments. We also include an optional IR receiver to allow remote control operation of your Raspberry Pi. It is also powered directly from the GPIO header so no extra cables or power supplies are required to connect to the Raspberry Pi.
- Dedicated S/PDIF output interface chip supports up to 192kHz / 24bit resolution
- Digital audio output over either optical (TOSLINK) or coaxial (RCA electrical) connectors
- Low jitter, bit-perfect digital output
- Output transformer for galvanic isolation
- Plug and play compatibility for ease of use
- Software volume control from your Raspberry Pi
- No soldering required
- Powered by the Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero and the new Pi Zero Wireless
- Mounting hardware included
- Optional IR receiver included in package
- Full driver support in Raspbian / NOOBS
- Dedicated S/PDIF interface chip supports up to 384kHz / 32bit resolution
- Cirrus Logic WM8804GEDS S/PDIF Transceiver
- Murata Power Solutions DA101JC Audio Digital Transformer
- Fully integrated hardware volume mixing via “alsamixer” or any ALSA compatible application
- Optional Vishay TSOP4838 IR receiver included in package (solder yourself if required)
- 112db SNR and -93db THD for best-in-class audio
For more information about our product range, visit our Raspberry Pi audio boards page.
- Streaming high-definition audio player
- Multi-room audio player
|Dimensions||6.5 x 4 x 1.3 cm|