Note: This product is limited to one per customer
We’ve made setting up the Pi Zero Wireless even easier by having a Raspberry Pi Zero W with soldered header.
The Raspberry Pi Zero W takes the beloved and extremely popular Pi Zero and adds wireless LAN and Bluetooth, making it perfect for embedded Internet of Things projects. It’s a tiny, low cost, low power mini computer with mini-HDMI, and the same 40-pin GPIO that all other Raspberry Pi boards use.
- 1Ghz, Broadcom BCM 2835 single-core processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 1 micro USB port for power supply
- Compatible with existing HATs
- Composite video and reset headers
- CSI Camera Connector
- 40-pin GPIO connector (same pinout as A+/B+/2B)
- On-board Wireless LAN – 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n (BCM43438)
- On-board Bluetooth 4.1 + HS Low-energy (BLE) (BCM43438)