The JustBoom Pi Zero Amplifier is a high-quality audio amplifier designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Zero. It provides up to 192kHz/32bit digital to analog conversion and gives up to a 2x40W Class-D amplified output.
JustBoom Amp Zero pHAT for the Raspberry Pi Zero
The JustBoom Pi Zero amplifier is a high quality audio amplifier designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Zero and Pi Zero W. It provides up to 192kHz/32bit digital to analogue conversion and gives up to a 2x40W Class-D amplified output. We’ve also included an optional IR receiver to allow remote control operation of your Raspberry Pi. Simply stack the plug-and-play JustBoom Amp Zero onto your Pi Zero and you can be streaming flawless high-quality audio in minutes over the cloud or local network.
We recommend using a 15v / 65w power supply such as this one.
- Full high quality audio – 192kHz / 32bit
- Comes with 2.1mm to 1.7mm barrel adapter
- Advanced ESD protection
- Plug and play compatibility for ease of use
- Hardware volume control from your Raspberry Pi
- No soldering required
- Powered by the Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero and the new Pi Zero Wireless
- Mounting hardware included
- Optional IR receiver included in package
- Full driver support in Raspbian / NOOBS
- TAS5756 Digital Audio AMP – Class D
- Texas Instruments TPA6133A2 headphone amplifier – 138mW
- Maximum output is 30 W (RMS) 55W (Peak)
- Fully integrated hardware volume mixing via “alsamixer” or any ALSA compatible application
- Optional Vishay TSOP4838 IR receiver included in package (solder yourself if required)
- 112db SNR and -93db THD for best-in-class audio
- Advanced ESD protection on both headphone and RCA outputs
- View Technical Document
Click here to view our other JustBoom audio boards.
- Pi Zero Gameboy
|Dimensions||6.5 x 3.3 x 1.2 cm|