The JustBoom Amp provides a 2x55W (peak) amplified stereo output. Just connect your JustBoom Amp to a set of passive speakers and you can be up and running quickly. Enjoy flawless high quality audio playback within minutes of unboxing. Includes an advanced Class-D power amplifier chip for a peak power output of 2 x 55 Watts. The JustBoom Amp outputs audio over two speaker cable connector blocks that accept anything up to 14 AWG cable and will provide crystal clear audio to either 4 or 8 Ohm passive speakers.
JustBoom Amp can either be used as a standalone amplifier, or it can be stacked on the JustBoom DAC HAT or DAC boards to make a fully integrated DAC/Amp combo by means of a board to board connector and mounting hardware. Give your audio an extra kick, and extra output options for a more versatile and affordable high-quality audio experience!
The JustBoom Amp is designed with a 2.1mm DC jack power input which can accept an 8 to 24 Volt power supply. When stacked on the JustBoom DAC it can backpower the DAC board. Plus, when stacked on the JustBoom DAC HAT it can backpower both the DAC HAT and the Raspberry Pi too (at the 2.5A for full Pi3 compatibility). This means you only need a single power supply for the entire system…saving you time and money.
Follow the JustBoom Amp setup guide.
- Full high quality audio – 192kHz / 24bit
- Stereo amplified 2 x 55 Watt peak output at 8 ohms (2 x 30 Watt RMS)
- Plug and play compatibility for ease of use – just connect to your passive speakers
- Onboard, hardware jumpers for configuring output voltage and gain settings (jumpers could optionally be changed with switches)
- No soldering required
- Compatible with the JustBoom DAC and DAC HAT or alternatively use as a standalone device
- When stacked on the JustBoom DAC it can backpower the DAC board, and when stacked on the JustBoom DAC HAT it can backpower both the DAC HAT and the Raspberry Pi too (at the 2.5A for full Pi3 compatibility)
- Mounting hardware included